- Sturdy 2-component design: hard chain body, flexible film hinge
- Plastic chain links
- Extensive unsupported length
- Inside space is gentle on the cables – no interfering edges
- Very quiet through integrated noise damping
- Quick and easy to open
- Inside/outside openable
- Dividers and height separations for cable separation
- Single-part end connectors with and without integratable strain relief
Easy to open …
… even without tools
High side stability
Reliable cable separation
The two-component technology of the QT0320 combines two seemingly incompatible features: Stability and flexibility.
Cable carriers need to be extremely sturdy, with extensive unsupported length. At the same time, cables need to be inserted easily for fast cable laying.
The QT0320 meets these requirements thanks to its innovative design and material combination of a hard cable carrier body made from glass fiber-reinforced material and crossbars with a film hinge made from rigid special plastic.
|Identical connection hole pattern|
- 20 % longer unsupported length compared to competitive product
- 33 % greater additional load through use of fiber glass reinforced plastic
- Greater inner height
- Low noise operation due to internal damping system
- High side stability through locking in the stroke system
- Dividers can be used for cable separation